How often should wiper blades or replace ?
Recommended 6-12 months .
It is recommended that you change your wiper blades every 6-12 months .
Windshield wipers are made from rubber which is degradable , and becomes less effective over time .
You should get into the habit of checking your wipers regularly and know what signs to look out for as they begin to wear out .
The rubber strip will age during use and needs to be replaced in time .
Avoid the poor effect of the wiper when in use , affecting normal driving .
1 . Dirty car wipers will shorten the service life
The wiper of the car is not clean , and there will be gaps during use .
The lubricating graphite of the rubber may be worn off during use , which will affect the use effect .
Increase the resistance of the wiper in the working process , and long-term use will shorten the service life of the wiper strip .
2. Dry wiper blade damages the glass
When the windshield wiper is dry without water , it will have a certain impact on the wiper and windshield .
The scratched windshield will affect the line of sight when driving , and driving safety cannot be guaranteed .
When using a car wiper , avoid dry scraping . You need to spray glass water first , and then use the wiper blade .
3. Pay attention to maintenance and clean the wiper blades
The car wipers can be maintained in daily vehicles .
Maintenance of the wiper blades can not only extend the service life of the wipers , but also enhance the use effect of the wipers to protect the driver ‘ s sight .
How to select car wiper blades
1. When purchasing a car wiper , you first need to know what type of wiper blade is used in the car .
The owner can judge the wiper blade model by referring to the data in the car user manual to avoid the wrong model .
2. When purchasing a car wiper , pay attention to whether the way the support rod is connected to the wiper rocker arm is matched .
Due to the different specifications of the wiper blades , there will be different fixing methods when in use , and the car owner needs to confirm the fixing method .
3. Pull up the wiper blade of the car and check whether the rubber wiper blade is damaged .
Check the elasticity of the rubber blade .
It is not recommended to purchase if there are aging or cracks .
4. During the experiment , put the wiper at different speeds , check the working status of the wiper , and pay attention to whether the wiper blade maintains a certain speed when moving .
XIAMEN TOPEX AUTO PARTS CO . , LTD
E-MAIL: [email protected]
We are now looking for Global Distributors , Welcome to cooperate with us !