What is the reason why the wiper does not move ? What if the car wiper does not move ?
The wiper looks simple and the construction is not simple. The wiper assembly includes an electric motor, a speed reducer, a four-bar linkage mechanism, a wiper arm spindle, a wiper blade assembly, and the like. When the switch of the wiper is pressed, the motor starts, the speed of the motor drives the swing arm through the deceleration and twisting action of the worm gear, the swing arm drives the four-bar linkage mechanism, and the four-bar linkage mechanism drives the rotating shaft mounted on the front wall to swing left and right. Finally, the windshield wipes the windshield by the rotating shaft .
- Open the lead cover to see if the drive link is dislocated (this is the most common cause).
- Check if the fuse is intact.
- Disconnect the motor cable plug and turn on the power supply. Use a multimeter to measure whether there is voltage.
- If the fuse is intact and the motor has no voltage, check if the line and direction lamp combination switch is intact.
- The general motor burned out will have a burnt smell.
- If the power is turned on and the normal voltage is measured at the wiper motor, it is considered that the motor is broken.
⇒ You are welcome to send us an email to know the latest information about wipers. If you are interested, we will send you the latest catalogue, or free samples, or even the gifts you asked for.There’s a big surprise waiting for you.